Account Executive (French speaking)
REKKI is an app that makes ordering between restaurants and suppliers easier, more efficient and more accountable. We are reimagining the supply chain for the food industry. We believe independent restaurants are fundamental to society - they provide a space to connect and actually talk to each other - and we work to make them sustainable businesses. Now more than ever.
As an Account Executive you will be the driving force in managing REKKI’s supplier relationships and engaging them with our tools. You will be speaking and acting as the voice of our platform and values. Your role is critical to the future expansion plans of the company, and will play a key part in building and refining the playbook.
- Manage inbound supplier interest generated from REKKI Marketing Campaigns and REKKI users in a key EMEA region
- Identify supplier partner pain points and guide them effectively into understanding where REKKI can assist through effective relationship building
- Manage existing supplier relationships as their trusted advisor with frequent touch points across different channels
- Be the trusted advisor and face of REKKI with stakeholders; building strong and lasting relationships
- Provide ongoing feedback to product and engineering teams to help deliver the best customer experience
REKKI commercial values
Build for the long term. You execute in the present with an eye towards how your decisions impact customers for the long term and how they will contribute to the growth of the business.
Deliver Value. Introducing and onboarding suppliers to the REKKI platform is table stakes. You are motivated to deliver value to your customers.
Get things done. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and execute.
Learn all the stations. Just as a chef must learn all the stations, you are a voracious learner, and are not afraid to ask questions.
Act Globally. We’re building a global business. You understand local nuance, and have a view towards how to scale globally.
What we look for
- Fluent in English and French.
- 1-2 years working experience
- Builder/startup mentality - good with ambiguity, and defining the undefined.
- Team player - you perform at a high level and elevate the performance of those around you.
- Problem solver - identify opportunities and create the conditions for success.
- Passionate about sales - excited to speak directly to suppliers and bring them value via the REKKI supplier product.
- Resilient and excited to perform under pressure.
- Strong communicator, autonomous and able to navigate & self-direct within a constantly changing environment.
We are the face of the business, for both current and future users around the globe. We build strong and lasting relationships and understand the needs of restaurants and suppliers, and how REKKI can help transform their business.